OSCDC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 58 Plantation Assistant, Plantation Supervisor, Revenue Inspector, Assistant Manager, Jr Accountant, Vacancies @ oscdc.nic.in
Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation (OSCDC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 58 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 26th August 2022.
OSCDC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Plantation Assistant, Plantation Supervisor, Revenue Inspector, Assistant Manager, Jr Accountant, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Odisha is published on our website page Odisha Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
OSCDC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||1|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||1|
|Assistant Manager (Technical)||3|
|Jr Office Assistant cum Computer Operator||5|
- Last date to apply: 26th August 2022
- Rs 500/-
- Fees is Nil for SC/ST/Pwd candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||Inter CA/ MCom and min 2 yrs experience|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||MBA in Marketing and 2 yrs experience|
|Assistant Manager (Technical)||BSc Agricultute/ BSc Horticulture and 2 yrs experience|
|Plantation Supervisor||BSc Agricultute/ BSc Horticulture|
|Jr Accountant||BCom and 2 yrs experience|
|Plantation Assistant||Diploma in Agro Science|
|Jr Office Assistant cum Computer Operator||Graduate with PGDCA and 2 yrs experience|
|Personal Assistant||Graduate with PGDCA and 2 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Odisha Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Odisha.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer||21-38 yrs|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||25-38 yrs|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||25-38 yrs|
|Assistant Manager (Technical)||25-38 yrs|
|Plantation Supervisor||21-38 yrs|
|Revenue Inspector||21-38 yrs|
|Jr Accountant||21-38 yrs|
|Plantation Assistant||18-38 yrs|
|Jr Office Assistant cum Computer Operator||21-38 yrs|
|Personal Assistant||21-38 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Junior Engineer||Rs 25300|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||Rs 25300|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||Rs 25300|
|Assistant Manager (Technical)||Rs 25300|
|Plantation Supervisor||Rs 25300|
|Revenue Inspector||Rs 25300|
|Jr Accountant||Rs 14200|
|Plantation Assistant||Rs 13300|
|Jr Office Assistant cum Computer Operator||Rs 14200|
|Personal Assistant||Rs 14200|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Skill Test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for OSCDC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (OSCDC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (oscdc.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (oscdc.nic.in) of Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation (OSCDC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.