Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 22 Vacancies @ orissahighcourt.nic.in
Orissa High Court has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 22 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 12th August 2022.
Orissa High Court Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Stenographer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Odisha is published on our website page Odisha Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: 12th August 2022
- SC/ST/Pwd candidates No Application fee.
- Other candidates Rs 500/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Bachelor Degree in any discipline with min 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in type writing
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Odisha Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Odisha.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 25500 – 81100
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Skill Test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (orissahighcourt.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (orissahighcourt.nic.in) of Orissa High Court through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.