OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Vacancy 2022 | 102 Posts | ओडिशा लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 102 Vacancies @ opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 102 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 12th August 2022.
OPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Agriculture Engineer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Odisha is published on our website page Odisha Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Assistant Agriculture Engineer||102|
- Last date to apply: 12th August 2022
No Application fee.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Degree in Agriculture Engineering
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Odisha Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Odisha.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Selection process will comprise written test and viva voce test.
- Written test will consist of two papers, each of 100 marks.
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours for each paper.
- Based in written test marks, candidates will be shortlisted for viva voce test of 25 marks.
How To Apply for OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (opsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (opsc.gov.in) of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.