ONGC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 922 Junior Assistant, Junior Fire Supervisor, Junior Fireman, Junior Assistant Operator, Junior Technician, Junior Technical Assistant, Vacancies @ ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 922 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 28th May 2022.
ONGC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Assistant, Junior Fire Supervisor, Junior Fireman, Junior Assistant Operator, Junior Technician, Junior Technical Assistant, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
ONGC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Work Centers/Sectors||Total Posts|
|ONGC Work Centers in Gujarat||318|
|Chennai & Karaikal (Tamilnadu & Puducherry)||38|
|ONGC Work Centers in Assam||164|
|Kolkata (West Bengal)||10|
- Last date to apply: 28th May 2022
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
10th, Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- F1 Level – 29000 – 98000
- A1 Level – 26600 – 87000
- W1 Level – 24000 – 57500
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Test and / or personal Interviews / skill test
How To Apply for ONGC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (ONGC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ongcindia.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ongcindia.com) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.