NTPC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 40 Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancies @ ntpc.co.in
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 40 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 10th March 2022.
NTPC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
NTPC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Engineering Executive Trainee||40|
- Last date to apply: 10th March 2022
- Rs 300/-
- Fees is Nil for SC/ST/PwBD/XSM/ Female candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
BE/ BTech in Computer Science/ IT/ Mining Engineering with 65% marks and GATE 2021 qualified
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Delhi, Maharashtra, Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Delhi, Maharashtra,.
max 27 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 40000 – 140000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- GATE 2021 score
How To Apply for NTPC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (NTPC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ntpc.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ntpc.co.in) of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.