NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 91 Vacancies @ npcil.nic.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 91 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 02nd March 2022.
NPCIL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Trade Apprentice. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamilnadu is published on our website page Tamilnadu Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
Trade Name : Vacancy
- Carpenter : 2
- COPA : 11
- Draughtsman : 5
- Electrician : 14
- Electronics Mechanic : 6
- Fitter : 21
- Instrument Mechanic : 6
- Laboratory Assistant : 5
- Machinist : 4
- Mason : 3
- Plumber : 2
- Turner : 5
- Welder : 7
- Last date to apply: 02nd March 2022
Educational Qualification Required
10th with Science and ITI in related field
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamilnadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamilnadu.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 7770 – 8855
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of
- 10th and ITI marks
- Document Verification
How To Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Job
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (npcil.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)) before the last date (02nd March 2022) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Dry. Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu.