NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 225 Vacancies @ npcilcareers.co.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 225 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 28th April 2022.
NPCIL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Executive Trainees. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: 28th April 2022
- Female applicants, SC/ST category, PwBD, Ex Servicemen, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL No application fee.
- Others Rs 500/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with min 60% aggregate marks in Mechanical/Production/Chemical/Electrical /Electrical & Electronics/Electronics /Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication /Electronics & Controls /Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation /Instrumentation & Controls /Instrumentation & Electronics/ Civil
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
maximum 26 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Shortlisting and interview.
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview will be done on the basis of valid GATE 2020, GATE 2021 and GATE 2022 Scores.
How To Apply for NPCIL Executive Trainees Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (NPCIL Executive Trainees Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (npcilcareers.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (npcilcareers.co.in) of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.