Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy 2022 | 5636 Posts | पूर्वोत्तर सीमांत रेलवे भर्ती
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 5636 Apprentices Vacancies @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 5636 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 30th June 2022.
Northeast Frontier Railway Department has released this advertisement for the post of Apprentices etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Assam is published on our website page Assam Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification Details–
Unit : Vacancy
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop : 919
- Alipurduar (APDJ) : 522
- Rangiya (RNY) : 551
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG : 1140
- Tinsukia (TSK) : 547
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN : 1110
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) : 847
- Last date to apply: 30th June 2022
- Rs 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
10th with ITI
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Assam Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Assam.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of
- Merit List
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obatined in 10th and ITI.
How To Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (nfr.indianrailways.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (nfr.indianrailways.gov.in) of Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.