NIT Durgapur Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 106 Lab Attendant, Office Attendant, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, Vacancies @ nitdgp.ac.in
National Institute of Technology Durgapur has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 106 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 29th April 2022.
NIT Durgapur Department has released this advertisement for the post of Lab Attendant, Office Attendant, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of West Bengal is published on our website page WB Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
NIT Durgapur Recruitment Notification Details–
|Library and Information Assistant||1|
- Last date to apply: 29th April 2022
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen and female applicants.
- Rs 800/- Lab. Attendant/ Office Attendant post and
- Rs 1000/- for other posts.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Technical Assistant||First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. /B.Tech./MCA in relevant subject Or First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field Or First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science Or Master’s Degree in Science with min 50% marks|
|Senior Technician||Senior secondary with science with min 60% marks Or Senior secondary and lTl Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade Or Secondary (10) with min 60% marks and lTl Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade Or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field|
|Technician||Senior secondary with Science with min 60% marks Or Senior secondary with min 50% marks and lTl Course of one year Or Secondary (10) with min 60% marks and lTl Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade Or Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field|
|Library and Information Assistant||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science /Arts/ Commerce and Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science|
|Junior Engineer||First Class B.E. / B. Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering OR First Class Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering|
|SAS Assistant||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education|
|Superintendent||First Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline Or Master’s Degree in any discipline with min 50% marks or equivalent grade|
|Personal Assistant||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent and min speed of 100 w.p.m. in stenography|
|Senior Assistant||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education|
|Junior Assistant||Senior secondary (10+2) with min Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet|
|Stenographer||Senior secondary (10+2) with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from West Bengal Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – West Bengal.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||max 30 yrs|
|Senior Technician||max 33 yrs|
|Technician||max 27 yrs|
|Library and Information Assistant||max 30 yrs|
|Junior Engineer||max 30 yrs|
|SAS Assistant||max 30 yrs|
|Superintendent||max 30 yrs|
|Personal Assistant||max 30 yrs|
|Senior Assistant||max 33 yrs|
|Junior Assistant||max 27 yrs|
|Lab Attendant||max 27 yrs|
|Office Attendant||max 27 yrs|
|Stenographer||max 27 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for NIT Durgapur Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (NIT Durgapur Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (nitdgp.ac.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (nitdgp.ac.in) of National Institute of Technology Durgapur through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.