NEEPCO Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 56 Vacancies @ neepco.co.in
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 56 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 24th February 2022.
NEEPCO Department has released this advertisement for the post of Trade Apprentice. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Meghalaya is published on our website page Meghalaya Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and Details to apply Through Email is given below.
NEEPCO Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: 24th February 2022
Educational Qualification Required
10th with ITI in relevant trades
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Meghalaya Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Meghalaya.
18 – 28 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Educational Qualification (ITI).
How To Apply for NEEPCO Trade Apprentice Job
- Applicants have to fill the offline form and send it through e-mail.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (NEEPCO Trade Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (neepco.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format, the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (NEEPCO Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)) before the last date (24th February 2022) through Email at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Send the application form to this e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org