NBCC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 81 Junior Engineer, Dy General Manager, Vacancies @ nbccindia.in
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 81 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 14th April 2022.
NBCC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Engineer, Dy General Manager, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page CG Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
NBCC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||60|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
|Dy General Manager (Engg) (Civil)||01|
- Starting Date for Apply Online 15/03/2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online 14/04/2022
- Last Date Payment of Exam Fee 14/04/2022
|For SC/ST/PH||No Fee|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Dy General Manager (Engg) (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Chhattisgarh Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Chhattisgarh.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||28 years as on 14th April 2022|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||28 years as on 14th April 2022|
|Dy General Manager (Engg) (Civil)||46 years as on 14th April 2022|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.27270|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.27270|
|Dy General Manager (Engg) (Civil)||Rs.70000-200000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test /
- other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for NBCC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (NBCC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (nbccindia.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (nbccindia.in) of National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.