Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 684 Principal, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Teachers, Vacancies @ navodaya.gov.in
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (JNV North Eastern Region) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 684 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 29th July 2022.
NVS Department has released this advertisement for the post of Principal, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Teachers, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
NVS Recruitment Notification Details–
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||294|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B)||136|
- Starting date of online application : 09-07-2022
- Closing date for Registration of Online Application : 29-07-2022
- Date for submission of fees : 09-07-2022 to 29-07-2022
- SC/ST/PH categories No Fees
- Others Rs 2000/- for Principal, Rs 1800/- for PGTs and Rs 1500/- for TGTs & Miscellaneous Category Teachers.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Principal||Master Degree with min 50% marks and B.Ed or equivalent and 15 yrs experience|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course in the concerned subject with min 50% marks with BEd OR 04 years integrated degree course(for Computer : BE or B.Tech Computer Science/IT/ MCA/M.Sc Computer Science/IT/ PGDCA)|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B)||Four years integrated degree course with min 50% marks in the concerned subject OR Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects with BEd|
|Teachers (Music)||Five years study in Music institution to Graduate/Post Graduate Degree OR A Bachelors Degree with Music|
|Teachers (Art)||Four years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts OR Five years Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts OR Degree in Fine Arts/Crafts OR B.Ed. Degree in Fine Arts|
|Teachers (PET)||Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education OR D.P.Ed.|
|Teachers (Librarian)||Degree in Library Science OR Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Principal||max 50 yrs|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||max 40 yrs|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B)||max 35 yrs|
|Teachers (Music)||max 35 yrs|
|Teachers (Art)||max 35 yrs|
|Teachers (PET)||max 35 yrs|
|Teachers (Librarian)||max 35 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||Rs 47600-151100|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B)||Rs 44900-142400|
|Teachers (Music)||Rs 44900-142400|
|Teachers (Art)||Rs 44900-142400|
|Teachers (PET)||Rs 44900-142400|
|Teachers (Librarian)||Rs 44900-|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview / Personal Interaction.
- Written test will be of 150 marks and exam paper will compirse 150 MCQs type questions.
- The test will be of 3 hours duration.
How To Apply for NVS Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (NVS Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (navodaya.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (navodaya.gov.in) of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.