Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprenticeship Vacancy 2022 | 138 Posts | नेवल डॉकयार्ड मुंबई भर्ती
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprenticeship Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 138 Vacancies @ navaldock.recttindia.in
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 138 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 11th July 2022.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Department has released this advertisement for the post of Apprenticeship. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprenticeship Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: 11th July 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
10th with ITI in relevant trade with 65% marks
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 6000 – 7000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Written exam will be of 2 hours duration and will comprise 100 questions of one mark each.
How To Apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprenticeship Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprenticeship Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (navaldock.recttindia.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (navaldock.recttindia.in) of Naval Dockyard Mumbai through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.