NABFINS Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 26 Customer Services Executive, Customer Services Officer, Vacancies @ nabfins.org
NABARD Financial Services Limited (NABFINS) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 26 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 30th June 2022.
NABFINS Department has released this advertisement for the post of Customer Services Executive, Customer Services Officer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page CG Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
NABFINS Recruitment Notification Details–
|Customer Services Executive||13|
|Customer Services Officer||13|
- Last date to apply: 30th June 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|Customer Services Executive||Graduates and min 2 yrs experience|
|Customer Services Officer||12th|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
max 30 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
How To Apply for NABFINS Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (NABFINS Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (nabfins.org) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (nabfins.org) of NABARD Financial Services Limited (NABFINS) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.