NABARD Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 177 Development Assistant Vacancies @ nabard.org
National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 177 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 10th October 2022.
NABARD Department has released this advertisement for the post of Development Assistant etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Across India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
NABARD Recruitment Notification Details–
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||4|
- Online Application Registration starts from : 15-09-2022 at 00.01 hrs
- Last Date of Online Application Registration : 10-10-2022 at 23.59 hrs
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs.450/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs.50/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Development Assistant||Graduate degree from any recognized University in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ PWBD/ EWS candidates) in aggregate.|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in English/ Hindi medium with Hindi and English compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EWS candidates) in the aggregate|
Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as the main subject with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EWS candidates) in the aggregate.
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Across India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Across India.
Age Limit as on 1st September 2022.
- minimum 21 years and maximum of 35 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for NABARD Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (NABARD Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (nabard.org) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (nabard.org) of National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.