NABARD Grade A Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 170 Assistant Manager Gr A Vacancies @ nabard.org
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 170 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 07th August 2022.
NABARD Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager Gr A etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Employment News. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
NABARD Recruitment Notification Details–
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager in Grade-“A” (Rural Development Banking Service)||161|
|Assistant Manager in Grade-“A” (Rajbhasha Service)||07|
|Assistant Manager in Grade-“A” (Protocol & Security Service)||02|
- Start date to apply: 18th July 2022
- Last date to apply: 07th August 2022
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD NIL
|ategory of applicant||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.||Total|
|For SC/ ST/ PWBD||NIL||Rs.150/-||Rs.150/-|
|For all others (Only for Assistant Manager Posts)||Rs.650/-||Rs.150/-||Rs.800/-|
|For all others (Only for Manager Posts)||Rs.750/-||Rs.150/-||Rs.900/-|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Will be Updated Soon
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
- Assistant Manager in Grade-“A”’(RDBS)/ (Rajbhasha Service) – between 21 and 30 years as on 01-07-2021
- Assistant Manager in Grade-“A” (Protocol & Security Service) – Between 25 and 40 Years (no relaxation for any category).
- Manager in Grade-“B” ’ (RDBS) – 25 yrs to 32 years as on 01-07-2021
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Assistant Manager – basic pay of Rs.28150/-p.m. and gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 60,000/-.
Manager – basic pay of Rs. 35150/-p.m. and Gross emoluments are approximately Rs.73600/-p.m.
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
- Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
How To Apply for NABARD Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (NABARD Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (nabard.org) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (nabard.org) of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.