MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022 | 42 Posts | नगर सेवा आयोग पश्चिम बंगाल भर्ती
MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 42 Vacancies @ mscwb.org
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 42 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 06th August 2022.
MSCWB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Sub Assistant Engineer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of West Bengal is published on our website page WB Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil)||42|
- Last date to apply: 06th August 2022
- Rs 50/- for SC/ST/Pwd candidates of West Bengal State and
- Rs 200/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from West Bengal Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – West Bengal.
max 37 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Written Test
- Written test will consist of 100 questions of 2 marks each and time allotment for exam will be 2 hours.
- Based on written test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview of 40 marks.
How To Apply for MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (mscwb.org) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (mscwb.org) of Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.