MSC Bank Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 195 Trainee Junior Officers, Trainee Clerks, Vacancies @ mscbank.com
Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Limited has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 195 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 08th June 2022.
MSC Bank Department has released this advertisement for the post of Trainee Junior Officers, Trainee Clerks, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
MSC Bank Recruitment Notification Details–
|Trainee Junior Officers||29|
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment Fee 05/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment Fee 08/06/2022
- Date of Availability of Admit Card (Within 10 Days before the examination date)
- Date for Tentative Online Test (First Week of July 2022)
|Trainee Junior Officers||₹1770/- (includes GST)|
|Trainee Clerks||₹1180/- (includes GST)|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Graduate in any discipline
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Trainee Junior Officers||23-32 years as on 28th Feb 2022|
|Trainee Clerks||21-28 years as on 28th Feb 2022|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Trainee Junior Officers||Rs.20000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for MSC Bank Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (MSC Bank Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (mscbank.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (mscbank.com) of Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Limited through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.