MRPL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 65 Assistant Engineer/ Assistant Executive Vacancies @ mrplgate.recttindia.in
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 65 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 28th May 2022.
MRPL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer/ Assistant Executive etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
MRPL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Engineer/ Assistant Executive||65|
Discipline : Vacancy
- Chemical Engineering : 20
- Mechanical Engineering : 20
- Civil Engineering : 3
- Electrical Engineering : 6
- Instrumentation Engineering : 7
- Metallurgical Engineering : 1
- Computer Science Engineering : 6
- Chemistry : 2
- Last date to apply: 28th May 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
BE / BTech in Chemical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Metallurgical/ CSE/ Chemistry Engineering and valid GATE 2022 score
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of GATE 2022 score
- documents verification and personal Interviews.
How To Apply for MRPL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (MRPL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (mrplgate.recttindia.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (mrplgate.recttindia.in) of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.