MRB Tamilnadu Pharmacist Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 73 Vacancies @ mrb.tn.gov.in
Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 73 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 17th March 2022.
MRB Tamilnadu Department has released this advertisement for the post of Pharmacist. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page Tamilnadu Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
MRB Tamilnadu Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: 17th March 2022
- Rs 300/- for SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) and
- Rs 600/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Diploma in Indian System of Medicine OR Diploma in Pharmacy in Siddha OR Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
18 – 59 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs. 35400 – 112400
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of –
- marks scored in academic and technical qualification.
How To Apply for MRB Tamilnadu Pharmacist Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (MRB Tamilnadu Pharmacist Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (mrb.tn.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (mrb.tn.gov.in) of Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.