MPSC Vacancy 2022 | 81 Posts | महाराष्ट्र लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती
MPSC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 81 Assistant Chemical Analyser, Scientific Officer, Assistant Director, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Vacancies @ mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 81 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 09th May 2022.
MPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Chemical Analyser, Scientific Officer, Assistant Director, Deputy Superintendent of Police, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
MPSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Chemical Analyser||33|
|Assistant Director (Cyber Crime)||5|
|Deputy Director (Cyber Crime)||1|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police||2|
- Last date to apply: 09th May 2022
- Rs 449/- for Reserved Category and
- Rs 719/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Assistant Chemical Analyser||post graduate degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Science|
|Scientific Officer||MSc/ MTech and 3 yrs experience|
|Assistant Director (Cyber Crime)||Post graduate degree in Science faculty with Physics or Computer Science or Electronics or Information and Technology and 7 yrs experience|
|Deputy Director (Cyber Crime)||Post graduate degree in Science faculty with Physics or Computer Science or Electronics or Information and Technology and 10 yrs experience|
|Assistant Director||Post Graduate Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bio-chemistry or an equivalent qualification and 7 yrs experience|
|Deputy Director||Master’s Degree in second class or Doctorate degree in the respective subject and 10 yrs experience|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police||Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Degree in Electronics Engineering or Degree in Communication Engineering and 3 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
|Assistant Chemical Analyser||18 – 38 yrs|
|Scientific Officer||18 – 38 yrs|
|Assistant Director (Cyber Crime)||18 – 40 yrs|
|Deputy Director (Cyber Crime)||18 – 45 yrs|
|Assistant Director||18 – 38 yrs|
|Deputy Director||18 – 40 yrs|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police||18 – 38 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Assistant Chemical Analyser||Rs 41800 – 132300|
|Scientific Officer||Rs 41800 – 132300|
|Assistant Director (Cyber Crime)||Rs 67700 – 208700|
|Deputy Director (Cyber Crime)||Rs 71100 – 211900|
|Assistant Director||Rs 67700 – 208700|
|Deputy Director||Rs 71100 – 211900|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police||Rs 56100 – 177500|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for MPSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (MPSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (mpsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (mpsc.gov.in) of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.