MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 212 Vacancies @ mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 212 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 14th March 2022.
MPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Live Stock Development Officer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Live Stock Development Officer||212|
- Last date to apply: 14th March 2022
- Rs 294/- for Reserved Category and
- Rs 394/- for other Category
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Degree in Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 56100 – 177500
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (MPSC Live Stock Development Officer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (mpsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (mpsc.gov.in) of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.