MPSC District Extension & Media Officer Vacancy 2022 | 94 Posts | महाराष्ट्र लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती
MPSC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 94 Assistant Commissioner, District Extension & Media Officer, Assistant Health Officer, Statistical Officer, Vacancies @ mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 94 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 10th April 2022.
MPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Commissioner, District Extension & Media Officer, Assistant Health Officer, Statistical Officer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
MPSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Health Officer||7|
|District Extension & Media Officer||49|
- Last date to apply: 10th April 2022
- Rs 294/- for Reserved Category and
- Rs 394/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Assistant Commissioner||Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Pharmacology with specialisation in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology and 5 yrs experience|
|Assistant Health Officer||MBBS with MD/DPH/MPH and 5 yrs experience|
|Statistical Officer||Master’s degree in Statistics, Biometry, Econometrics or Mathematical Economics OR Master’s degree in Mathematics or Economics OR Master’s degree in Mathematics or Economics with a post-graduate diploma in Statistical Institute or Indian Agriculture Statistics Research Institute or any other Institute|
|District Extension & Media Officer||Ddegree with Post Graduate Diploma in Health Education and 3 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
|Assistant Commissioner||18 – 40 yrs|
|Assistant Health Officer||18 – 40 yrs|
|Statistical Officer||18 – 40 yrs|
|District Extension & Media Officer||18 – 38 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Assistant Commissioner||Rs 53100 – 177500|
|Assistant Health Officer||Rs 67700 – 208700|
|Statistical Officer||Rs 41800 – 132300|
|District Extension & Media Officer||Rs 41800 – 132300|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Personal interview
How To Apply for MPSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (MPSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (mpsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (mpsc.gov.in) of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.