Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 101 Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Gr II, Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, Vacancies @ indianarmy.nic.in
Ministry of Defence has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 101 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 25th July 2022.
Ministry of Defence Department has released this advertisement for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Gr II, Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, is published on our website page Mp Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification Details–
|Lower Division Clerk||18|
|Stenographer Gr II||4|
|Civilian Motor Driver||32|
|Artist or Model Maker||1|
- Last date to apply: 25th July 2022
- SC/ST/Ex-S/Pwd candidates are exempted for fees.
- Others Rs 50/-
Educational Qualification Required
|Draughtsman||Diploma in Draughtsmanship|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th with English Typing 35 wpm and 30 wpm in Hindi|
|Stenographer Gr II||12th|
|Civilian Motor Driver||10th with valid driving licence and 2 yrs experience|
|Artist or Model Maker||10th with Certificate in Drawing|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka,.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Draughtsman||Rs 25500 – 81100|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs 19900 – 63200|
|Stenographer Gr II||Rs 25500 – 81100|
|Civilian Motor Driver||Rs 19900 – 63200|
|Cook||Rs 19900 – 63200|
|Translator||Rs 19900 – 63200|
|Barber||Rs 18000 – 56900|
|Artist or Model Maker||Rs 18000 – 56900|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
- Written test will comprise 150 questions of total 150 marks and
- duration of exam will be 2 hours.
How To Apply for Ministry of Defence Vacancy
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Ministry of Defence Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (indianarmy.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Ministry of Defence) before the last date (25th July 2022) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address –
Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, Application Scrutiny Board, The Infantry School, Mhow (MP) 453441
Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, Application Scrutiny Board, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka).