Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 | 1412 Posts | मद्रास उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती
Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 1412 Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Process Server, Driver, Vacancies @ hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Madras High Court has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 1412 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 22nd August 2022.
Madras High Court Department has released this advertisement for the post of Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Process Server, Driver, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page TN Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification Details–
- Last date to apply: 22nd August 2022
- Nil for SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes
- Rs 550/- for each posts for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Driver||VIIIth (8th) Class and valid Driving License|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Examiner||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
|Reader||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
|Senior Bailiff||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900|
|Junior Bailiff||Rs.19,000 – Rs.69,900|
|Process Server||Rs.19,000 – Rs.69,900|
|Process Writer||Rs.19,000 – Rs.69,900|
|Xerox Operator||Rs 16600 – 60800|
|Lift Operator||Rs 15900 – 58500|
|Driver||Rs 19500 – 71900|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- OMR based written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Madras High Court Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Madras High Court Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (hcmadras.tn.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (hcmadras.tn.nic.in) of Madras High Court through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.
Application Form | Official Notification (Driver)| Official Notification (Other Posts)