KSEB Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 284 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, Vacancies @ kseb.in
Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 284 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 14th February 2022.
KSEB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Kerala is published on our website page Kerala Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
KSEB Recruitment Notification Details–
- Last date to apply: 14th February 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|Graduate Apprentices||B.Tech in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Technician Apprentices||Diploma in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Kerala Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Kerala.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs 9000|
|Technician Apprentices||Rs 8000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of –
- Marks Obtained
How To Apply for KSEB Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (KSEB Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (kseb.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (kseb.in) of Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.