KPSC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 410 Junior Engineer, Assistant Water Supply Operator, Water Supply Operator, Health Inspector, Vacancies @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 410 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 29th April 2022.
KPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Water Supply Operator, Water Supply Operator, Health Inspector, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
KPSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Water Supply Operator||89|
|Assistant Water Supply Operator||163|
- Last date to apply: 29th April 2022
- Nil : For SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH of Karnataka,
- Rs 30/- for Ex-Servicemen,
- Rs 300/- for OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) of Karnataka &
- Rs 600/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering/Draughtsmanship|
|Health Inspector||SSLC, Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector/ Health Inspector|
|Electrician||SSLC, ITI (Electrical Trade)|
|Water Supply Operator||SSLC, ITI (Electrical/ Fitter Trade)|
|Assistant Water Supply Operator||SSLC, ITI (Electrical/ Fitter Trade)|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
18 – 35 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Document Verification
How To Apply for KPSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (KPSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (kpsc.kar.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (kpsc.kar.nic.in) of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.