KPSC Assistant Town Planner Vacancy 2022 | 60 Posts | कर्नाटक लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती
KPSC Assistant Town Planner Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 60 Vacancies @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 60 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 30th May 2022.
KPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Town Planner. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
KPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Assistant Town Planner||60|
- Last date to apply: 30th May 2022
- Nil : For SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH of Karnataka,
- Rs 30/- for Ex-Servicemen,
- Rs 300/- for OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) of Karnataka &
- Rs 600/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering(General) / Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Draughtsmanship)
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 33,450 – 62,600
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for KPSC Assistant Town Planner Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (KPSC Assistant Town Planner Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (kpsc.kar.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (kpsc.kar.nic.in) of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.