Kerala PSC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 283 Junior Lab Assistant, Driver Grade II, Security Guard, Senior Superintendent, Technician Gr II, Vacancies @ keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 283 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 30th March 2022.
Kerala PSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Lab Assistant, Driver Grade II, Security Guard, Senior Superintendent, Technician Gr II, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Kerala is published on our website page Kerala Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Professor in Sanskrit||2|
|Scientific Assistant (Biochemistry)||1|
|Junior Employment Officer||Anticipated|
|Deputy Manager (Personnel & Administration)||1|
|Junior Lab Assistant||27|
|Technician Gr II||2|
|Driver cum Office Attendant||2|
|Driver Grade II||13|
|PS to Managing Director||1|
|Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Assistant Grade II/ Clerk Grade I/ Time Keeper Grade II/ Senior Assistant/ Assistant/ Junior Clerk||Not estimated|
|Beat Forest Officer||Anticipated|
|Assistant Town Planner||2|
|Junior Research Officer||1|
- Last date to apply: 30th March 2022
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Assistant Professor in Sanskrit||Masters Degree in the subject concerned with 55% marks|
|Scientific Assistant (Biochemistry)||MSc|
|Junior Employment Officer||Degree|
|Junior Instructor||SSLC and ITI|
|Deputy Manager (Personnel & Administration)||MBA with specialisation in HR Management OR Degree in Law and Two year Diploma in Personnel Management|
|General Manager||MBA (Finance) / Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and 7 yrs experience OR Master’s Degree with 50% marks|
|Junior Lab Assistant||Pass in Pre-Degree/Plus Two Course or Equivalent Examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects/VHSE (MLT)|
|Caulker||7th and 3 yrs experience|
|Junior Supervisor(Canteen)||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|Technician Gr II||SSLC and ITI|
|Driver cum Office Attendant||7th with Valid Driving License and 3 yrs experience|
|Driver Grade II||SSLC with Valid Driving License and 3 yrs experience|
|Factory Manager||B.Tech in Polymer Science/Rubber Technology or equivalent and 5 years experience|
|PS to Managing Director||Graduation in Arts, Science or Commerce and 2 yrs experience|
|Driver||SSLC and valid Driving License and 3 yrs experience|
|Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Assistant Grade II/ Clerk Grade I/ Time Keeper Grade II/ Senior Assistant/ Assistant/ Junior Clerk||B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. Degree|
|Beat Forest Officer||12th|
|Agricultural officer||B.Sc Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture OR Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture|
|Assistant Town Planner||Post Graduate Degree or Post graduate Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Regional Planning/City Planning. OR Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or Physical Planning|
|Senior Superintendent||Graduation and 5 yrs experience|
|Junior Research Officer||M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry|
|Security Guard||SSLC and 3 yrs experience|
|Assistant Professor||MS/ MD/ DNB/ MCh and 3 yrs experience|
|Junior Instructor||SSLC and ITI|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Kerala Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Kerala.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor in Sanskrit||22 – 40 yrs|
|Scientific Assistant (Biochemistry)||18 – 36 yrs|
|Junior Employment Officer||19-36 yrs|
|Junior Instructor||19 – 44 yrs|
|Deputy Manager (Personnel & Administration)||18 – 36 yrs|
|General Manager||18 – 45 yrs|
|Junior Lab Assistant||18 – 36 yrs|
|Caulker||18 – 36 yrs|
|Junior Supervisor(Canteen)||18 – 36 yrs|
|Technician Gr II||18 – 40 yrs|
|Driver cum Office Attendant||18-40 yrs|
|Driver Grade II||18 – 40 yrs|
|Factory Manager||18 – 40 yrs|
|Typist||18 – 36 yrs|
|PS to Managing Director||18 – 40 yrs|
|Driver||18 – 40 yrs|
|Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Assistant Grade II/ Clerk Grade I/ Time Keeper Grade II/ Senior Assistant/ Assistant/ Junior Clerk||18 – 36 yrs|
|Beat Forest Officer||19 – 30 yrs|
|Agricultural officer||18 – 42 yrs|
|Assistant Town Planner||18 – 41 yrs|
|Senior Superintendent||18 – 41 yrs|
|Junior Research Officer||18 – 41 yrs|
|Security Guard||18 – 45 yrs|
|Assistant Professor||21 – 49 yrs|
|Junior Instructor||19 – 47 yrs|
|Driver||21 – 42 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Assistant Professor in Sanskrit||as per norms|
|Scientific Assistant (Biochemistry)||50200-105300|
|Junior Employment Officer||Rs 43,400-91,200|
|Junior Instructor||Rs 37400-79000|
|Deputy Manager (Personnel & Administration)||Rs 35700 – 75600|
|General Manager||Rs 35230 – 86455|
|Junior Lab Assistant||Rs 27900-63700|
|Junior Supervisor(Canteen)||Rs 21580-55730|
|Technician Gr II||Rs 20180 – 46990|
|Driver cum Office Attendant||Rs 19350-38580|
|Driver Grade II||Rs 18000-41500|
|Factory Manager||Rs 10500-23500|
|PS to Managing Director||Rs 6620-17780|
|as per norms|
|Beat Forest Officer||Rs 20,000-45,800|
|Agricultural officer||Rs 55200-115300|
|Assistant Town Planner||Rs 55200-115300|
|Senior Superintendent||Rs 51400-110300|
|Junior Research Officer||Rs 50200-105300|
|Security Guard||Rs 5860- 8730|
|Assistant Professor||as per norms|
|Junior Instructor||Rs 37400-79000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview After Shortlisting On The basis of Qualification and Experience.
How To Apply for Kerala PSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Kerala PSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (keralapsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (keralapsc.gov.in) of Kerala Public Service Commission through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.