KEA Vacancy 2022 | 76 Posts | कर्नाटक परीक्षा प्राधिकरण भर्ती
KEA Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 76 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, FDA, SDA, Vacancies @ kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Examinations Authority has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 76 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 20th April 2022.
KEA Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, FDA, SDA, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
KEA Recruitment Notification Details–
- Last date to apply: 20th April 2022
- Rs 375/- for reserved category and
- Rs 750/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Check Post Related Qualifications.
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
Maximum 35 Years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for KEA Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (KEA Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (kea.kar.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (kea.kar.nic.in) of Karnataka Examinations Authority through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.