Karnataka Police Vacancy 2022 | 71 Posts | कर्नाटक पुलिस भर्ती
Karnataka Police Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 71 Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police Vacancies @ ksp.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Police has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 71 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 27th January 2022.
Karnataka Police Department has released this advertisement for the post of Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Karnataka Police Recruitment Notification Details–
|Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police||71|
- Last date to apply: 27th January 2022
- Rs 250/- for SC, ST, CAT-01 and
- Rs 500/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
Physical standard :
- Height : 168 cms
- Chest : 86 cms with 5 cms expansion
Physical efficiency test :
- 1600 Mtrs Run : 6.30 minutes
- Long Jump or High Jump : 3.80 Mtrs or 1.20 Mtrs
- Shotput (7.6 Kgs) : 5.60 Mtrs
21 – 26 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- physical standard test & efficiency test
How To Apply for Karnataka Police Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Karnataka Police Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ksp.karnataka.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ksp.karnataka.gov.in) of Karnataka Police through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.