Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022 | 63 Posts | कर्नाटक पुलिस भर्ती
Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 63 Vacancies @ ksp.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Police has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 63 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 03rd March 2022.
Karnataka Police Department has released this advertisement for the post of Sub Inspector. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Sub Inspector (KSISF)||63|
- Last date to apply: 03rd March 2022
- Rs 250/- for SC/ST/Cat-01 and
- Rs 500/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
Physical efficiency test :
- For women, Inservice & Ex-S:
- 400 meters run : 2 minutes
- Long/ High Jump : 2.50 meters or 0.90 meters
- Shotput (4 Kg) : 3.75 meters
- For other :
- 1600 meters run : 6.30 minutes
- Long/ High Jump : 3.80 meters/ 1.20 meters
- Shotput (7.26 kgs) : 5.60 meters
21 – 26 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 37900 – 70850
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- physical efficiency/ standard test.
How To Apply for Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ksp.karnataka.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ksp.karnataka.gov.in) of Karnataka Police through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.