Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 54 Assistant Court Secretary Vacancies @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 54 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 07th April 2022.
Karnataka High Court Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Court Secretary etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)||54|
- Last date to apply: 07th April 2022
- Rs 250/- : Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Category–I and Persons with bench mark disability
- Rs 500/- : for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
SSLC OR Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English and passed Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
18 – 35 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Shorthand & Typing Test and Viva-voce.
- Shorthand & Typing Test will be of 100 marks and viva voce will be 20 marks.
How To Apply for Karnataka High Court Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Karnataka High Court Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in) of Karnataka High Court through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.