Karnataka High Court Group D Vacancy 2022 | 129 Posts | कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती
Karnataka High Court Group D Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 129 Vacancies @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 129 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 17th September 2022.
Karnataka High Court Department has released this advertisement for the post of Group D. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: 17th September 2022
- Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PwBD candidates and
- Rs 200/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
10th Passed Can Apply
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 19900 – 63200
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Merit List (on the basis of Educational Qualification)
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Karnataka High Court Group D Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Karnataka High Court Group D Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in) of Karnataka High Court through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.