JIPMER Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 139 Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician, Respiratory Laboratory Technician, Vacancies @ jipmer.edu.in
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 139 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 11th August 2022.
JIPMER Department has released this advertisement for the post of Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician, Respiratory Laboratory Technician, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Puducherry is published on our website page Puducherry Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
JIPMER Recruitment Notification Details–
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||3|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||6|
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician||2|
- Starting date of online application : 21-07-2022
- Last date for filling Online Application forms : 11-08-2022
- Admit card will be issued on : 25-08-2022
- Date of Examination : 04-09-2022
- PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) : Exempted
- SC/ST : Rs 1200/-
- Others : Rs 1500/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Nursing Officer||B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing (OR) B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (OR) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and 2 yrs experience|
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology and min 2 yrs experience|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||B.Sc. in Radiography / Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent (3 years course) and 2 yrs experience|
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician||B.Sc. (MLT) degree|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Puducherry Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Puducherry.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Nursing Officer||max 35 yrs|
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||max 30 yrs|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||max 30 yrs|
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician||max 30 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Nursing Officer||Rs 44900|
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||Rs 35400|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||Rs 35400|
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician||Rs 29200|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Selection wil be made through written test (computer based test) and skill test.
- CBT will comprise 100 MCQs type questions of 4 marks each.
- Duration of exam will be 90 minutes.
- Skill Test Will Be taken Only for Nursing Officer
How To Apply for JIPMER Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (JIPMER Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (jipmer.edu.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (jipmer.edu.in) of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.