ITBP Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 37 Vacancies @ recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 37 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 14th August 2022.
ITBP Department has released this advertisement for the post of Sub Inspector. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Sub Inspector (Overseer)||37|
- Online application will start from : 16-07-2022
- Closing date for Online Application forms : 14-08-2022
- Rs 100/-
- Nil for SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 35400 – 112400
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- physical efficiency test,
- physical standard test,
- written test and documents verification.
How To Apply for ITBP Sub Inspector Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (ITBP Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.