ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer Vacancy 2022 | 38 Posts | भारत तिब्बत सीमा पुलिस बल भर्ती
ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 38 Vacancies @ recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 38 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 07th July 2022.
ITBP Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|ASI (Steno) (Direct Entry)||21|
|ASI (Steno) (LDCE)||17|
- Last date to apply: 07th July 2022
- Nil for SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen and
- Rs 100/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Intermediate (12th Pass)
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer (Direct Entry)||18-25 years as on 1st Jan 2022|
|Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer (LDCE) for (ITBPF Serving Personnel only)||Upto 35 years as on 1st Jan 2022|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 29200 – 92300
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
How To Apply for ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.