IREL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 92 Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Tradesman Trainee, Personal Secretary, Junior Supervisor, Vacancies @ irel.co.in
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 92 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 14th July 2022.
IREL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Tradesman Trainee, Personal Secretary, Junior Supervisor, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
IREL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||7|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||5|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical)||19|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||3|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||28|
|Fitter / Electrician||28|
- Last date to apply: 14th July 2022
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates, Women and Internal candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Others Rs 472/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||CA intermediate or CMA intermediate / Graduate in Commerce with min 60% marks|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||Graduate in any discipline with min 60% marks|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical)||3 years Diploma in Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with min 60% marks|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||Master‟s Degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi and 1 yrs experience|
|Personal Secretary||Graduate in any discipline with Typing speed of 40 wpm in English and Stenographic and 1 yrs experience|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||ITI / NAC and 2 yrs experience OR 12th Science with Chemistry and 2 yrs experience|
|Fitter / Electrician||ITI / NAC and 2 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||max 26 yrs|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||max 26 yrs|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical)||max 26 yrs|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||max 30 yrs|
|Personal Secretary||max 30 yrs|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||max 35 yrs|
|Fitter / Electrician||max 35 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- (i) Written Test [First Level Test] and
- (ii) Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test].
How To Apply for IREL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (IREL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (irel.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (irel.co.in) of Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.