IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 650 Vacancies @ ippbonline.com
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 650 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 20th May 2022.
IPPB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Grameen Dak Sevaks (GDS)||650|
|Jammu and Kashmir||05|
- Starting Date for Apply Online/Edit/Modification 10/05/2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online/Edit/Modification 20/05/2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee 20/05/2022
- Last Date of Final Submission of Application along with Fee Payment 20/05/2022
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative) (June 2022)
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Bachelor Degree in any stream with 2 years experience as GDS.
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
20 to 35 years as on 30-04-2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ippbonline.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ippbonline.com) of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.