IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for Multiple Vacancies @ iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of Multiple posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 22nd May 2022.
IOCL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Graduate Apprentice Engineer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
Name of Post- Graduate Apprentice Engineer (Through GATE)
- Last date to apply: 22nd May 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering and GATE 2022 score card
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
maximum 26 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of-
- marks obtained in GATE 2022
- Group Discussion(GD), Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI).
How To Apply for IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (iocl.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (iocl.com) of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.