Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 150 Vacancies @ mha.gov.in
Intelligence Bureau has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 150 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 07th May 2022.
Intelligence Bureau Department has released this advertisement for the post of ACIO Grade II. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|ACIO Grade II||150|
- Last date to apply: 07th May 2022
- Nil for SC/ST/Female candidates and Ex-Servicemen.
- Other candidates need to pay Rs 100/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
BE/ BTech in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communication or ECE/ EEE/ IT/ Computer Science OR MCA/ MSc with GATE score 2020/2021/2022
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
18 – 27 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 44900 – 142400
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- GATE Score
How To Apply for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (mha.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (mha.gov.in) of Intelligence Bureau through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.