Indian Navy Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 220 Fire Engine Driver, Fireman, Vacancies @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 220 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 18th August 2022.
Indian Navy Department has released this advertisement for the post of Fire Engine Driver, Fireman, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification Details–
|Fire Engine Driver||36|
- Last date to apply: 18th August 2022
Educational Qualification Required
|Fire Engine Driver||Matriculation with valid Driving License and 3 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Kerala, Maharashtra, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Kerala, Maharashtra, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, Telangana,.
max 56 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Fire Engine Driver||Rs 21700 – 69100|
|Fireman||Rs 19900 – 63200|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Skill Test/
- physical fitness test/
- other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Indian Navy Vacancy
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Navy Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindiannavy.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Indian Navy) before the last date (18th August 2022) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Flag Officer Commanding in chief (for SO CRC), Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Utility Complex (2nd Floor), Naval Base, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530014.