Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2022 | 112 Posts | भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 112 Vacancies @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy (HQ Andaman and Nicobar Command) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 112 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 06th September 2022.
Indian Navy Department has released this advertisement for the post of Tradesman Mate. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Starting Date for Apply 06/08/2022
- Last date to apply: 06th September 2022
Educational Qualification Required
10th passed with ITI Certificate for Trade
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – India.
18-25 years as on 6th Sept 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindiannavy.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (joinindiannavy.gov.in) of Indian Navy (HQ Andaman and Nicobar Command) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.