Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 155 General Service, Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre, Air Traffic Controller, Pilot, Logistics, Vacancies @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 155 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 12th March 2022.
Indian Navy Department has released this advertisement for the post of General Service, Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre, Air Traffic Controller, Pilot, Logistics, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification Details–
|General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||40|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||6|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||6|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||15|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||30|
- Starting Date of Application : 25-02-2022
- Last date to apply: 12th March 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with min 60% marks|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||BE/B.Tech with min 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication /Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical/Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with min 60% marks|
|Observer||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with min 60% marks|
|Pilot||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with min 60% marks|
|Logistics||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class alongwith PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class|
|Education||MSc/ MTech/ BE / B.Tech with min 60% marks in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||BE/B.Tech with min 60% marks in Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation, Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Control Engg, Aero Space, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics & Instrumentation & Control|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||BE/B.Tech with min 60% marks (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
|Post Name||Born Between|
|General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002|
|Observer||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004|
|Pilot||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004|
|Logistics||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Education||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of –
- Educational Qualification
- SSB Interview
How To Apply for Indian Navy Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Navy Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindiannavy.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (joinindiannavy.gov.in) of Indian Navy through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.