Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 2500 Vacancies @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 2500 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 05th April 2022.
Indian Navy Department has released this advertisement for the post of Sailors. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Sailors (SSR) – Aug 2022 Batch||2000|
|Sailors (AA) – Aug 2022 Batch||500|
- Starting Date for Apply Online 29/03/2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online 05/04/2022
- Exam Date (May/June 2022)
Educational Qualification Required
10+2 Intermediate Exam passed with Physics, Mathematics with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
Between 01/08/2002 to 31/07/2005
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
How To Apply for Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindiannavy.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (joinindiannavy.gov.in) of Indian Navy through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.