Indian Navy Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 36 Vacancies @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 36 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 28th August 2022.
Indian Navy Department has released this advertisement for the post of Officer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Government Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Indian Navy Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Officer (BTech Cadet Entry Scheme)||36|
- Last date to apply: 28th August 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
12th with min 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and have JEE Mains score card
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
born b/w 02-07-2003 and 01-01-2006
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- on the basis of JEE (Mains) score.
- and SSB Interview
How To Apply for Indian Navy Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Navy Officer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindiannavy.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (joinindiannavy.gov.in) of Indian Navy through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.