Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 200 Vacancies @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 200 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 30th July 2022.
Indian Navy Department has released this advertisement for the post of Agniveer (MR). Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Agniveer (MR) – 01/2022 Batch||200|
- Last date to apply: 30th July 2022
No Application Fees
Educational Qualification Required
10th passed candidates are eligible
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
Candidates should be born between 01 Dec 1999 – 31 May 2005 (both dates inclusive)
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs.30000/- per month
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test /
- Physical Standards /
- other recruitment processes.
Physical Standards: PFT standard is as follows:-
|Gender||1.6 Km run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sir-Ups|
|Male||06 min 30 sec||20||12||–|
How To Apply for Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindiannavy.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (joinindiannavy.gov.in) of Indian Navy through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.