Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 65 Vacancies @ joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
Indian Coast Guard has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 65 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 28th February 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Commandant. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of India is published on our website page Government Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|General Duty (GD) / (Pilot/Navigator)|
|General Duty (Women-SSA|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)|
- Starting date to apply: 18th February 2022
- Last date to apply: 28th February 2022
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|General Duty (GD) / (Pilot/Navigator)||Degree with min 60% marks|
|General Duty (Women-SSA||Degree with min 60% marks|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||12th class or equivalent with physics and mathematics with min 55% marks and possess current Commercial Pilot Licence|
|Technical||Engineering degree in NavalArchitecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with 60% marks|
|Law Entry||Degree in Law with min 60% marks|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – India.
|General Duty (GD) / (Pilot/Navigator)||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002|
|General Duty (Women-SSA||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004|
|Technical||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002|
|Law Entry||Born between 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 2002|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Stage-I (Screening Test),
- Stage-II (Preliminary Selection Board (PSB)) and
- Stage-III: Final Selection Board (FSB).
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in) of Indian Coast Guard through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.