Indian Army Washerman and Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 65 Vacancies @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 65 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is with in 45 days from notification (30th July).
Indian Army Department has released this advertisement for the post of Washerman, Tradesman Mate, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
Indian Army Washerman and Tradesman Mate Recruitment Notification Details–
- Last date to apply: with in 45 days from notification (30th July)
Rs 100/- is to be paid in shape of Postal Order in favour of Public Fund Account MH Chennai.
Educational Qualification Required
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Paper will comprise 150 questions of one mark each (max 150 marks).
- Time allotment for exam will be 2 hours.
How To Apply for Indian Army Vacancy
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Army Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindianarmy.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Indian Army) before the last date (with in 45 days from notification (30th July)) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Commandant, Military Hospital, Defence Colony Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032.