Indian Army Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 93 Short Service Commission (Tech) Vacancies @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 93 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 24th August 2022.
Indian Army Department has released this advertisement for the post of Short Service Commission (Tech) etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Alll Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification Details–
|Short Service Commission (Tech)||93|
- Last date to apply: 24th August 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
Graduation in any Discipline (for Non Tech) OR B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Alll Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Alll Over India.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Qualifying Examination
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Indian Army Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Army Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindianarmy.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (joinindianarmy.nic.in) of Indian Army through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.